Established in 1983, Australis Engineering are a multi-faceted, Australian owned and operated machinery manufacturer. We use smart thinking and our decades of experience to manufacture and integrate, Conveyors, Palletisers, Pallet Handling Equipment, Packaging Equipment, Materials Handling Machinery, Robotic Solutions, Collaborative and Mobile Robots and Industrial Automation. We have a strong engineering design focus and apply our mechanical and industrial automation expertise to develop customised and proven machinery and turnkey solutions. Smart thinking is delivered by our in-house engineering and trades teams, meaning our customers have direct access to the designers and technicians who are delivering your solution – nothing is lost in translation and you do not have to outsource capabilities to multiple providers. Our customers choose Australis for our expertise in conveying, pallet handling, packaging, robotics and automation. Smart thinking drives this expertise to deliver innovative engineering designs for clients in industries such as fresh food, packaged food, beverage, pharmaceuticals, health, medtech packaging, warehousing, industrial, hazardous substances and general manufacturing. Our smart thinking helps clients solve challenges such as deploying new products, improving productivity, improving safety, increasing efficiency, relocating their operations or reducing production costs.
- We offer in-house mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and automation capabilities.
- We design, locally manufacture, install, commission and service our equipment.
- We excel at designing and manufacturing innovative, fully tailored, customised materials handling equipment.
- Proven expertise in system integration and turnkey projects.
- We are Australian owned and operated and continue to offer locally manufactured, Australian made equipment and support.
- We are certified to ISO9001:2015 quality management system.