Global Spill & Safety is Australia's premier onshore manufacturer of spill control equipment such as spill kits, absorbents, spill pallets, bunding, marine spill equipment. We also make Australian made safety cabinets, gas storage cages and aerosol cages, plus we also supply safety equipment such as barriers and bollards, traffic cones, bunting, plastic chain, safety signs, road signs and traffic management signs.
Our team has comprehensive knowledge of spill recovery equipment and techniques on both land and water.
Our aim is to deliver the right products, at the right place, at the right time. We will ensure your people receive the equipment that gets the job done safely for the least cost, helping your business to protect both your personnel and the environment you work within.
- We ensure customers receive orders accurately and quickly.
- 94% of all orders are shipped from our warehouses Australia wide within 24 hours.
- 97% of our products are Australian Made and therefore we can offer you very competitive prices in comparison to other competitor’s imported products, backed up with our price match guarantee.
- Our team remains up to date with Australian Standards, together with relevant legislation and trends so we can keep you informed.
- Our national team is available for emergency spill support 24 hours a day.
- We deliver spill and safety training - from toolbox-style sessions to full three hour competency-based training.
Global Spill & Safety continues to develop products that make spill and safety a simpler and more cost-effective exercise for all our customers.
Most of our product range is manufactured at our factory in Melbourne, Australia. This delivers continuity of supply and allows us to maintain stable and competitive pricing, immune to currency fluctuations or international market conditions.
Global Spill holds a Letter of Recognised Supply from the Australian Department of Defence and is a proud Australian Made licencee.