Total Lifting Solutions brings suppliers and end users closer together by working closely with both to satisfy our customers requirements.
Neil Harradine has been involved in the lifting and materials handling field for 28 years since starting with Crown forklifts in 1979. Over the years he has always believed in the importance of a strong relationship being developed with customers.
Combining this experience with our list of suppliers Total Lifting Solutions will provide the solution to suit your specific application, from standard product to fully customized Materials Handling Solutions.
Brands that TLS are proud to supply and support include:
- Electrodrive, innovative suppliers of electric powered handling solutions.
- Liftaide, Local manufacturers of quality mini stackers and attachments to suit all requirements. PWB Anchor, suppliers of quality lifting hoists.
- Safetech, Telstra Small Business of the year 2006, local manufacturers of Freight Hoists, crane systems, scissor platforms, stretch wrappers and pallet handling equipment and customised materials handling solutions.
- Material Handling, Australia’s Largest supplier of materials handling equipment from Australia and Europe.
- Warehousing Equipment, suppliers of top brands including Rubbermaid, Xilin range of Mobile Lifting Equipment, Prestar and Mystar platform trolleys and the Taylor Dunn range of electric vechiles.
- Chadwick Forklifts who carry a full range of secondhand forklifts from small battery electric stackers up to large dual fuel and diesel forklifts.
- Ram Cycle Engineering, manufacturers of forklift attachments and specialized handling equipment.
TLS are commited to developing and adding to the solutions available to its customers, and will continue to update this web site, reflecting our focus on the needs of an ever changing market place.