Radio Communication Equipment
Radio controls available from Conductix-Wampfler are now more capable, more reliable and more affordable than ever before.
The Radio remote control systems are typically supplied in a kit which includes a spare transmitter and are surprisingly affordable. The radio controllers include many safety features such as emergency stops, dual independent microcontrollers in the receivers and current sensing jammed relay detection on function relays.
The Radio Remote Controls are available in 4, 8 or 12 button units depending on the complexity of the application and the operational functions are programmable also to suit the application.
K-Series Radio Control Systems
The newer K-series Radio remote controls are particularly suited to overhead travelling crane applications and other remotely controlled equipment requiring industrial quality and reliability.
Phase Lock Loop systems create distinct narrow band operating frequencies, set by software.
Units are C-tick approved by the Australian Communications and Media Authority with 70 non licensed operating channels available on the 433-434 M-Hz band. Units are also fully compliant with the requirements of AS1418.1-2002.
Push Button Pendants
Push Button Pendants are used for the control of cranes, hoists, materials handling equipment, lift tables and transfer cars.
Features of Push Button Controllers
- Push Button Switches are supplied fully assembled or in component form
- Push Button Stations can be customised due to a wide range available
- 2 to 12 push buttons or up to 24 buttons in duplex configuration
- Crane remote controls feature a dense yellow enclosure
- Enclosures are chemical resistant
- Up to 3 speed switches
- Neoprene booted buttons
- Field wiring is simplified with 2 piece enclosures
- Easy force and positive detent switches