The XK X320 wash down scale has an IP69K rating so it can be used in washdown situations due to the extreme sealing which is impervious to water damage even at high pressure and/or high temperatures up to 80 degrees Centigrade.
The load cell and load cell cable also achieve the same IP69K rating to ensure this wash down scale can't be damaged by the ingress of water.
The housing of the X320 is manufactured in impact resistant composite plastic with a capacitance keyboard that can't be damaged externally and doesn't even require any actual contact by the finger to operate the key presses.
The scale base is manufactured in 316 marine grade stainless steel for the ultimate resistance to rusting, corrosion and damage by salt water and aggressive cleaning chemicals.
IP69K Design For:
- high pressure water jets (1450psi)
- high temperature (up to 80ºC) from multiple angles
Built To Last:
- 316 marine grade stainless construction throughout
- 6mm robust frame
- Over load protection stops
- 1.2mm thick pan
- Overload recording increments every time the scale is overloaded
Easy Maintenance & Operation:
- Clear open frame – Easy to keep clean
- Removable low sided pan – Deflect splatter
- Sturdy pan construction – No warping
- Ergonomic shaped pan – To assist operators
- 2 Axis rotating head – For best operator viewing angle