Revolutionary range of viscometer featuring the vibrating tuning fork measurement method. The SV Series provides a fast highly accurate result and is simple to use. Ideal for non Newtonian products particularly those with a volatile nature. Two models are available with 10,000cP and 100,000cP Capacity.
Features of SV-10 / SV-100 Vibro Viscometer:
- High Measurement Accuracy - Tuning-fork Vibration Method provides for excellent repeatability of 1% of reading for viscosity measurement by our Sine-wave Vibro Viscometers SV-10 / SV-100.
- Low Viscosity Measurement And Wide Measurement Range - Low viscosity of 0.3 mPa·s ( cP ) to high viscosity of 10,000 mPa·s ( cP ) sample fluid can be measured by the SV-10 and 1000mPa s (cP) to 100,000mPa s (cP) by the SV-100, without changing the sensor plates.
- Real-Time Measurement - The sensor plate is thin and small, in area and in mass, making it is less influenced by the temperature change of the sample fluid and as a result the viscosity measurement tracks the change of viscosity of the sample fluid.
- Temperature Measurement - It is very important to measure the temperature of the fluid correctly because the viscosity is very much dependent upon this temperature. The SV series can detect an accurate temperature immediately because the fluid and the detection unit (sensor plates), with small surface area/thermal capacity, reach thermal equilibrium in only a few seconds.
- Continuous Measurement - The SV series, Tuning-fork Vibration Method does not cause damage to the sample fluid and allows measurement of cloud point of samples such as surface active agents and of surface/interface changes such as wet ability because of its excellent feature of a wide measurement range without the need to replace the sensor plates.
- Viscosity Calibration - With Viscosity Standard, viscosity calibration can be easily done. 1 point calibration or 2 points calibration is selectable in the calibration mode.
- Non-Newtonian Sample Viscosity Measurement - Thin sensor plates allow little deformation of sample texture and thus enable measurement of stable viscosity values.
- Foaming Sample Measurement - The low drive frequency of 30Hz allows measurement of foaming samples without breaking minute foams and with less scattering of larger foams.
- Flowing Sample Measurement - Even the viscosity of flowing samples can be measured, including liquid in turbulent flow. This provides field management with identical data to that obtained in the laboratories.
- Separated type model - The SV series comprise a separate Display Unit and Main Unit offering excellent placement flexibility.
- Vacuum Fluorescent Display - Reading errors are avoided with the easy-to-read, large, clear display: 13mm height for viscosity measurement and 11mm height for temperature measurement.
- Small Sample Size - The standard sample cup requires just over 35 ml thus reducing waste.
- Easy Cleaning - Due to the simple structure, the SV series sensor plates, temperature sensor and the protector made of stainless steel (SUS 304) can all be easily and quickly cleaned.
- Sol and Gel Measurement - Sol and Gel samples can be measured during the change of material state.
- Standard RS-232C Interface - RS-232C interface and a data connection cable (DB25-DB9) are supplied as standard for your PC or printer connectivity.