Hyster hand pallet trucks are built to last, with their durable welded steel construction with a high quality, scratch resistant paint finish.
- Rugged heavy duty frame constructed of one-piece formed channel steel offering light weight strength.
- Reinforced gussets and bulk head.
- Forks have been reinforced for added strength, with tapered ends for easy pallet entry.
- Quality powder coat finish paint job.
- Quality hydraulic pump design complete with a special lowering valve allowing controlled rate of descent, and an overload by-pass valve.
- Features a full 90 degree top to bottom pump stroke, requiring 10 strokes to raise the forks to the maximum lift.
- Features a bolt-on spring-a-matic handle that returns to the upright position automatically.
- The control handle has a three position (raise/neutral/lower) fingertip control.
- Featuring 180 degree pivot action, with 180 mm diameter wheels, sealed bearings and “ball-thrust” steering.
- Articulating axle allows for level transport of loads on uneven floors.
- Features 74 mm polyurethane load rollers with sealed bearings.
- The adjustable push rods allow for individual adjustment capability of either fork height.
- The one piece hangers are constructed of iron cast for greater strength and longevity.
- Features entry and exit ramp for easy handling of pallets.
- Features grease fittings and bushings at all pivot points for easy maintenance.
- 2-year pump warranty.