Wilson Tool’s Opti-Bend tooling enables sheet metal fabricators to perform 90o bends on a punch press. Available for either thick turret or Trumpf® style machines, Opti-Bend tooling eliminates time-consuming secondary operations typically performed on a press brake.
Using a rotating cam built into the die, the machine stroke simulates the cycling of a press brake, producing simple 90o bends with little or no sheet marking.
Features of the tooling include:
Thick Turret Opti-Bend
• Special cam design minimizes sheet marking on soft or high polished materials
• Available in single hit and progressive styles
• Available in B,C,D,E stations
• Works in thick turret hydraulic machines with hover function
• Maximum bend = 90o with the capability of 3O over bend.