Infor offers a time and labor management system:
Infor VISUAL Time & Attendance. Available in a limited license and full-scale offering, you can track employee attendance, manual time sheets, and manufacturing labor. You can configure each data collection station to accept any or all types of tracked transactions. User-definable compensation rules allow for flexible work cycle and pay calendar definitions, multi-level premium rules, and shift differentials, among others. Infor VISUAL Time & Attendance fully supports both piecework and incentive pay. Infor VISUAL Time & Attendance uses the compensation rules when calculating earnings, and exports the data to Infor VISUAL Payroll or other third-party payroll processors.
Track the employee information you want to track; hourly workers, pieceworkers, and both exempt and non-exempt salaried employees. For salaried employees, you can generate a time sheet log, rather than Infor VISUAL Time & Attendance’s standard clocking functionality.
- Enable supervisory electronic time approval with electronic signature capabilities prior to calculating employee earnings.
- Create extensive audit trails and employee information histories upon edits to time entries.
- Take advantage of paperl ess manufacturing labor data collection, through the use of multiple types of hardware and direct interface to labor tickets.
- Define holiday and payroll frequency calendars, and use auto-clock functionality to define breaks and meals, as well as grace periods, then specify whether they are paid or unpaid.
- Automatically generate standard work schedules, based on shift definition parameters, with the ability to update generated schedules.
- Use browser-based collection capabilities to track offsite users through a Windows Mobile™ 2003 or later as well as a standard PC-based Internet Explorer interface.
- Apply message trigger options to alert users to specific events or milestones.
- Synchronize your Infor VISUAL systems’ data to reduce redundant data entry
- Enable “total time accounting” to comply with DCAA collection methods.