PORTABLE METAL HARDNESS TESTERS
"Poldi" Impact type for quick and simple testing of thick and thin ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Spare test bars are available.
"Sklero" type can measure hardness in Shore D, Rockwell B & C and Brinell
- Indispensible for on-the spot testing
- Allows quick and simple hardness testing of both ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Measurement is by direct reading and the stanard unit has scales fo Vickers, Brinell and Rockwell scales and can be used without having to change indentors.
- Microscopic indentation on the job is barely visible and because there is almost 'no damage' to the surface, this does not interfere with the operation of finished components.
- Models suitable for hardness testing of aluminium and cast iron are also available.
Portable Hardness Testing File Set contains 6 colour coded files that provide a quick and easy testing of difficult to reach places.