In today's competitive market the requirement to plan effectively and collaboratively across organisational boundaries has never been more important.
Lexian, through an alliance with Barloworld offers a comprehensive suite of web-enabled advanced planning tools that address the complexities of supply chain planning. These include:
- Advanced forecasting
- Inventory risk methodology
- Customer service scenario planning
- Time phased requirements planning and deployment
- Scheduling and optimisation for manufacturing and distribution
- Sales and operations planning
- Supplier performance measurement.
Inventory Risk Management
Inventory is no longer seen as an asset to a business but a liability. It uses working capital that could bebetter used elsewhere At Lexian we understand the variartion and risks associated with investment in inventory and are focussed on reducing inventory without jeopardising inventory service/availability levels..
Lexian has a comprehensive methodology which provides measurable improvements in the planning of your inventory supply chain. The elements of the approach are:
- Proven risk-based methodology linking your inventory levels to your market objectives
- Implementation of the appropriate software tool
- Framework of best practices with emphasis on people, procedures and performance
- Deployment of experienced Lexian people into your business to implement solutions.
Lexian has the ability to use and implement a range of software tools from a number of providers in the supply chain planning field. We will always select the most appropriate software solution for each client's particular requirements.
The Lexian approach to inventory management typically yields the following benefits:
- Inventory levels reduced by up to 50%
- Availability and service levels improved by up to 15%
- Increased sales
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Improved returns on investment
- Greater visibility and control of inventory.
Lexian has extensive international experience in the implementation of supply chain planning tools, including major companies across a range of industries. The range of services provided to these companies include:
- Total outsourcing solutions for major corporations with large inventories
- Outsourcing options for small and medium sized companies
- Best practice implementation
- Packaged software solutions
- Customised business solutions
- Internet based Application Service Provider (ASP) for inventory management and vehicle routing and scheduling.