Integrated Packaging - Ideal for high speed through-put and for wrapping more unstable products, the Overarm stretch wrapping machine is user friendly and safe to use and has a robust construction to withstand high demand.
Integrated Machinery, a division of Integrated Packaging, is Australia’s leading specialist in stretch wrappers and automated wrapping systems.
We specialise in designing and manufacturing our machinery specific to your company’s needs. We have a range of fully, semi and automatic wrapping machines available to make any wrapping job simple
All of our fully automatic equipment is made in Australia and comes with a 12 month warranty as well as ongoing maintenance and repair service.
Our models can be customised to suit your application needs and we can fulfil any project requirement from design through to installation and commissioning.
The Overarm Stretch Wrapping Fully Auto machine has advanced features and benefits to increase your wrapping productivity.
- Fully automatic wrap cycle
- Automatic film grab, cut & wipe unit
- Variable end wraps
- Control stretch film unit
- Automatic sensors to detect variable lengths
- Variable conveyor speed
- Ring diameter (variable to customer spec.)
- Soft start rotating ring
- Rotating ring speed (variable to customer spec.)
- Safety guarding
- 415V 3 phase power connection
- 450kpa 60 litre/min (compressed air)
- Australian Made
- 12 Months Warranty and Full Service Backup
- High speed rotation arm (max 25RPM)
- 750mm film head power controlled stretch film unit
- Pallet lifter frame 9 allows wrapping under pallet)
- Top sheet dispenser
- Powered roller conveyors
- Powered chain conveyors
- Heat seal unit
- Safety guarding
Integrated Machinery is thoroughly experienced in the customisation and design of various wrapping machinery and will work with you to fulfil your production and budget requirements.