OCME release the VEGA HT tray-shrink packer for the packing of clusters of glass bottles in tray and film.
OCME S.r.l. from Parma Italy, a world leader in packaging, filling, handling and palletising systems for the consumer products industry, have showcased their new VEGA HT tray-shrink packer, that is suitable for the packing of clusters of glass bottles in tray and film.
The VEGA HT is set to be a popular machine in the beer and cider markets with output speeds of up to 150 cycles / minute on single, dual or triple lanes. Designed to save energy and raw materials with high up-time, the new VEGA HT has the following features:-
- Low energy consumption shrinking tunnel with 30% energy saving
- Capable of handling very thin film, starting from 30 microns
- Full vision guards for access to all machine components / functions
- HMI control panel slides, allowing access over complete operating areas of machine
- Size change possible with no change parts requirement
- Plug & play for ease of start up / installation
- Auto film splicing with 'head to head' sealing and auto check for weld quality
- Extractable film cutting and feeding ramp for ease of maintenance
- HMI touch screen graphic display including guided size change over, diagnostics, help menu & preventative maintenance scheduling.
OCME S.r.l. is represented in Oceania by HBM Packaging Technologies.