Erect A Rack's Drive In Pallet Racking is a way of storing pallets in high density storage. Drive in pallet racking is the answer to your labor intensive racking system.
Drive in racking is used where high-density storage is required. It is frequently in facilities with a low number of product lines.
Pallets are stored in a block system with two blocks generally served by one operating aisle. The trucks drive into the racking to load or retrieve pallets, which are stored on cantilevered rails running throughout the system. The first pallet in is the last one out unless a Drive Through system is used, whereby pallets can be loaded or retrieved from either side.
- High density storage allowing greater number of pallets to be stored per cubic meter than other storage systems
- Low stock rotation suitable for seasonal goods and fluctuating stock demand
- Ideal for cold and chill storage and bulk storage applications
- Suitable for easily damaged or fragile loads, which cannot be block stacked
- 30% selectivity and accessibility of goods
- Floor Area Utilisation: 60% (Highest)