Double and Triple Scissor Lifts Tables and Scissor Hoists provide users with greater scissor lift travel for a smaller footprint. Safetech's Large Double Scissor Lift Table range covers tables with longer travel and capacities up to 30,000 kg
Ideal in a range of applications including aircraft, train and vehicle handling, stage lifts and custom designed tables for unique situations.
The scissor lifts tables basic design combines a scissor mechanism with an on-board or remote power pack and a large platform that can be used to elevate multiple pallet loads of goods between a dock and a vehicle. This enables users to rapidly move large volumes of product in a single lift whilst eliminating manual handling or injury risk to workers.
Commonly used in floor to mezzanine and floor to floor applications where single or multiple pallet loads or equipment are being transferred.
- Variable platform sizes.
- External and remote power packs.
- IP 56 electrical fittings.
- Fork sockets.
- Different platforms including chequerplate, special paints and stainless steel skins.
- Safety skirts.
- Powered traverse.
- Air motors.
- Tandem tables.
- Lifting lugs.
- Personnel Lift Modifications.
All Safetech Lift Tables meet or exceed Australian safety standards.
Personnel lifts need to comply with Occupational Health and Safety regulations regarding the safe carrying of people on a scissor table.
Safetech is experienced in designing Scissor Tables for unique and difficult applications and we can offer advice on the best and most efficient way to solve almost any lift problem using scissor lifts.
Safetech Boom Gates
Safetech's dock lifts include market leading boom gate design to enhance safety and user convenience.
- An enclosed guard lock that eliminates accidental opening of the boom gate when it travels to the elevated position.
- Gas struts to assist operator when opening boom gate. These gas struts are housed within the boom mechanism to prevent injury to fingers or limbs from pinch points.
- The robust two piece post provides excellent strength but enables easy access for servicing and maintenance.
- The twin rail boom design complies with NSW’s mandatory safety gate requirements.
- No "keeper" post required for the locking mechanism as it is already positioned at the post pivot point for easy installation
- The entire design has created a pinch point free boom gate no matter what position the boom arm is in.
- Personnel Lifts & Goods Lifts.
- Dock Loading Platforms.
- Work Platforms.
- Mezzanine Lifts
- Freight Hoists