Often the greatest obstacle to using a scissor lift table is the height of the lift table when lowered. If you want to roll onto or off a scissor lift from a hand pallet truck or trolley then low platform height is essential.
Safetech's ultra low profile Scissor Lift Table may be the answer.
With a capacity of 1000kg's and a low height of just 40 mm the LoLift can be used in applications where wheeled access onto the lift deck is essential or with high pallet loads. Users can roll onto the floor and exit out the opposite side after the lift table has been raised or lowered.
- 1000kg lift capacity.
- 40-mm height platform.
- Reach over only 9.5cm's allowing easy operator access to load from sides.
- Wall mount control standard. Option of pendant or foot controls.
- Durable construction in accordance with AS 1250 steel standard.
- Safety bars or skirts to protect operator.
- Photo eye protection across entrance.
- Roll through capability. Ideal for disabled access. Roll through allows wheeled entry from the one side of the table and exit at the opposite side.
- Choice of deck construction - stainless steel, checker plate and more.
- Smartlift, a control and safety feature unique to Safetech that offers productivity, safety and maintainance advantages. Smartlift provides an electronic diagnostic system with automatic down indexing and enhanced safety characteristics
- Manual palletising or depalletising.
- Loading or unloading of stillages, containers, bins, bags, bricks, tiles.
- For elevating product placed on conveyors, into feeding hoppers, extruders.
- Maintance of process and production equipment.
- Personnel lifts.
- Disabled access.