The innovative PNOZelog product range combines the experience of electromechanical safety relays with the advantages of modern electronics.
With PNOZelog you can reliably monitor up to four safety functions. Wear-resistance, safety and long service life ensure that it is cost-effective to use.
Save on wiring! PNOZelog is easy to link through logic operations.
Increase the availability of your machine thanks to expanded diagnostics. Power-up tests, self-checking and runtime tests also guarantee maximum safety.
Use the PNOZelog to monitor your safety functions:
- Safety gate
- Light grids
- Safety mats
- Time delay
PNOZelog is electronic in structure. This means it is non-wearing and is also suitable for use in difficult environmental conditions.
The fact that it is non-wearing is particularly important in applications with recurring functions. For example, these include the monitoring of:
Mobile applications in particular benefit from the unit's resistance to difficult environmental conditions. In the commercial vehicle sector for example.
Take advantage of the shock and vibration-resistant PNOZelog. Particularly in mobile applications where vibration levels are high. The use of modern electronics ensures the units are durable and maintenance-free.
- Consistent use of semi-conductor technology means no maintenance is necessary, so there are no malfunctions due to contact welding, contamination, bounce or burning.
- Continuous self-checks provide the highest level of safety; fault detection is not linked to the on/off cycle
- Long service life, even with frequent operations or cyclical functions
- Safe switching operations even on the smallest of loads
- Resistant to environmental conditions
- Long service life
- Extended diagnostics
Interconnect PNOZelog to form complete safety functions. Logic connections are available for this purpose. These logic AND / OR connections remove the need for additional wiring on the output. Both outputs on the PNOZelog are free to use.
Monitor two safety functions simultaneously with just a single unit. That reduces the space requirement in the control cabinet.
- PNOZ 5.11p simultaneously monitors an E-STOP/safety gate combination or two safety gates
Do you need to monitor more than four safety functions? Then find out more about the multifunctional safety relay PNOZmulti.