One of the most recent additions to the Fanuc robot range is the new LR Mate 200iC multi-purpose mini intelligent robot.
More than just an upgrade on its predecessor, the LR Mate 200iC features significant enhancements in robot motion performance, size, weight and power supply.
• A 152% improvement in 6 axes motion speed
• A 39% reduction in arm diameter
• Total unit weighs 27kg, 60% lighter than the former model, the lightest in its class.
• Robot rigidity essential for quick motion has been increased.
• The slim and highly rigid arm, combined with FANUC’s latest servo technology, results the best motion performance in its class while eliminating vibration.
• Compact controller R-J3iC Mate.
• The 200iC is now powered by a 220 volt single phase power supply.
• Suitable for machine tool handling, bin picking, assembly and insertion.from Fanuc.
Maximum Payload :
Maximum Reach :
+/- 0.02 mm
Motion Speed :
J1 : 350 °/sec
J2 : 350 °/sec
J3 : 400 °/sec
J4 : 450 °/sec
J5 : 450 °/sec
J6 : 720 °/sec
Motion Range :
J1 : 340°
J2 : 200 °
J3 : 388°
J4 : 380 °
J5 : 240 °
J6 : 720 °
Applications :Handling, sealing, bin picking, assembling, mold relaese spray, deburring, others