ROScube-X, a ROS 2 enabled robotic controller powered by the NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier module, features an integrated NVIDIA Volta GPU and dual deep learning accelerators and a wide variety of interfaces including GMSL2 camera connectors for advanced robotic system integration. ROScube-X supports the full complement of resources developed with the NVIDIA JetPack SDK and ADLINK’s Neuron SDK, and is specifically suited for robotic applications demanding high-AI computing with minimal power consumption.
- Powerful AI computing for intelligent robotics development
- Excellent performance per watt with power consumption as low as 30 W
- Ruggedized, secure connectivity with locking USB ports
- Comprehensive I/O for connecting a wide range of devices
- Time synchronization with GMSL2 camera and IMU