ADLINK ROScube-I is a real-time ROS 2 enabled robotic controller based on Intel® Xeon® 9th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i3 and 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 processors featuring exceptional I/O connectivity supporting a wide variety of sensors and actuators for unlimited robotic applications. Also supported are Intel® VPU and NVIDIA GPU cards for computation of AI algorithms and inference. The extension box allows for convenient functional and performance expansion. ROScube-I supports the full complement of resources developed with ADLINK Neuron SDK, a perfect platform for development of industrial use service robotic applications such as autonomous mobile robots (AMR) and autonomous mobile industrial robots (AMIR).
- x86-64 mainstream architecture for ROS 2 development
- Comprehensive I/O for connecting a wide range of devices
- Ruggedized, secure connectivity with locking USB ports
- External PCIe Gen3 expansions with ruggedized cassette
- Integrated both hard and soft real-time mechanism