Specialised Force are the Authorised Australian Distributor for the Royalmaster range of hydraulic hole punches from Japan. These punches are used in a wide range of applications, from steel fabrication to mining, industrial, bus bar fabrication and many more.
- These high-pressure hydraulic pump units, which feature superior durability despite their small size and light weight, have an excellent track record of about 40 years serving in demanding applications as hydraulic punchers, and working under harsh conditions including civil engineering projects and foundries.
- The single-piece rotor shaft shows its strength in repeated starting and stopping.*
- Our wet-type solenoid valve (S-D4-SGS-AHB), which has extremely small leakage, suppresses heat generation and helps our high-efficiency pumps do their jobs.*
- To ensure safety, pumps with three-position, four-way solenoid valves have 24 VAC local control circuits.
- We will attach manual changeover valves, pressure gauges, pressure switches, and other components, and change pumps to your desired circuits.
* The 1SW-40 has a split shaft and is equipped with a dry-type solenoid valve.
Hydraulic pumps develop the same pressure despite their different sizes. The only difference is the discharge rate; a larger rate means you can work faster.
Different Models available:
Max Punching Speed
|* Discharge rate for 50Hz.|