Infor VISUAL Enterprise’s Quoting and Estimating capabilities allow you to create professional and comprehensive quotations, determine realistic delivery dates based on material and resource availability, and turn quotes into sales orders. You can create quotes quickly and easily by copying from another quote, an existing work order, or a Bill of Material, then modifying the new quote to match the customer’s specifications. Infor VISUAL Enterprise computes a cost estimate that includes material, labor, burden, and outside services. When awarded a contract, you can easily create both a sales order and a work order from the quote.
- Create, view, and modify quotes quickly and easily using a graphical display and point-and-click technology.
- Copy a quote from another quote, a work order, or Bill of Material, then make modifications as necessary.
- Separate markups for material, services, labor, burden, and GSA.
- Choose your quote price source, either engineering specification, quote, or standard prices.
- Use a “what-if” analysis to verify the availability of material and capacity in
order to determine an order’s delivery date, then lock it into shop resources.
- Automatically print the proforma, quote, quote log, and engineering
- Automatically generate the vendor RFQs (Request for Quote).