Fluke Australia - Fluke 430 Series: Pinpoint power problems faster, safer and in greater detail. The Fluke 434 and 433 three-phase power quality analyzers help you locate, predict, prevent and troubleshoot problems in power distribution systems.
These easy-to-use handhelds are a “must have” for any person who maintains or troubleshoots three phase distribution.
The new IEC standards for flicker and power quality are built right in to take the guess work out of monitoring.
• Records all your necessary values in a three phase system.
• Minimal setup required with intuitive menus.
• Highest safety rating in the industry.
• Four voltage and four current channels.
• Captures waveform data on all phases simultaneously.
• System-Monitor: Six power quality parameters on one dashboard
• Automatic Transient display: Don’t miss an event.
• Auto Trend: Don’t waste time setting up recordings.
• Rugged, handheld recorder.
• Seven hours operating time per charge on NiMH battery pack.
• Transfer data files to your PC for reporting and analysis using FlukeView® software.