Designed to provide tight seals on both ends of threaded and non-threaded through.
The silicone material will resist temperatures up to 600°F (316°C) and is specifically designed for powder coating and E-coating applications.
Choose a diameter slightly larger than the hole to mask. The plug will stretch when pulled through the hole by its tab and then relax to provide an air tight seal.
Features of EPDM Pull Plugs:
- Withstand temperatures up to 600°F (316°C) and are the industry standard for powder coating applications
- Plugs can be re-used many times
- No risk of contamination to paint line
- Custom sizes available with minimal tooling investment
- In stock for immediate shipment