Palift automatically keeps the pallet or stillage load at the optimum working height when loading or unloading goods. The Palift Static Top does not have a turntable and is suited to loads that do not need rotation
- Saves workers backs.
- Productivity gains of up to 40%
- Standard adjustable feet to allow levelling on uneven surfaces
- No power, air or maintenance required
- Durable and tough, Palift is galvanised and suitable for washdown
- Lifetime spring warranty and 3 year frame warranty
How does Palift work?
Pallet Levellers resemble scissor lift tables in appearance. They have a top deck and a base connected by a pair of scissor legs. The levelling mechanism is a set of springs and is set to the weight and height (the density) of the product. From then on the levellers work automatically and raise or lower as the weight changes. This load setting is a simple process and for most users springs never have to be changed. A shock absorber is used to prevent any bounce and all Australian Palifts are supplied with a standard galvanised finish.
- All manual palletising and depalletising.
- Factory and warehouse, washdown and harsh environments
- Suitable for use with stillages, cages and other containers.
- Tandem Palifts ideal for loading timber.