Palift Lite automatically keeps the pallet or stillage load at the optimum working height when loading or unloading goods. It has a dramatic impact on reducing the amount of effort required to shift goods. With this palift, Productivity is significantly increased, injuries are reduced and the workforce welcomes this extra worker on the floor.
The proven design is incredibly robust and regularly last past 10 -15 years of high frequency use with no maintenance.
Palift Lite is a lightweight palift designed especially for light pallet loads up to 250 kg
- Saves workers backs.
- Productivity gains of up to 40%.
- Built-in turntable allows simple load rotation and access to all sides.
- Standard adjustable feet to allow levelling on uneven surfaces
- No power, air or maintenance required.
- Durable and tough, Palift is galvanised and suitable for washdown.
- Lifetime spring warranty and 3 year frame warranty
How does Palift work?
Pallet Levellers resemble scissor lift tables in appearance. They have a top deck and a base connected by a pair of scissor legs. The levelling mechanism is a set of springs and is set to the weight and height (the density) of the product. From then on the levellers work automatically and raise or lower as the weight changes. This load setting is a simple process and for most users springs never have to be changed. A shock absorber is used to prevent any bounce and all Australian Palifts are supplied with a standard galvanised finish.
- All manual palletising and depalletising.
- Factory and warehouse, washdown and harsh environments
- Suitable for use with stillages, cages and other containers.
- Tandem Palifts ideal for loading timber.