Palift is the one of the best way to save workers backs. It automatically keeps the pallet or stillage load at the optimum working height when loading or unloading goods. It has a dramatic impact on reducing the effort required to shift goods.
Productivity is increased, injuries are reduced and the workforce welcomes this extra worker on the floor.
The proven design is incredibly robust and can last more than 10 -15 years of daily use without maintenance.
- Saves workers backs.
- Productivity gains of up to 40%.
- Built-in turntable allows simple load rotation and access to all sides.
- Standard adjustable feet to allow levelling on uneven surfaces
- No power, air or maintenance required.
- Durable and tough, Palift is galvanised and suitable for washdown.
- Lifetime spring warranty and 3 year frame warranty
- Rugged tubular steel frame for loads up to 2500 kgs.
- Heavy-duty springs calibrated to bring pallet to most convenient loading and unloading height.
- Proven linkage design maintains level under uneven loading.
- Dampener provides smooth, gradual raising and lowering action, without overshoot or spring bounce.
- Low-friction bearing supported turntable for near-side loading and unloading.
- Fork pockets for relocation by fork truck also extend base for free standing stability.
- Levelling feet (optional) allow use on sloping or uneven floors.
- Free standing, can be easily relocated by fork truck.
How does Palift work?
Pallet Levellers resemble scissor lift tables in appearance. They have a top deck and a base connected by a pair of scissor legs. The levelling mechanism is a set of springs and is set to the weight and height (the density) of the product. From then on the levellers work automatically and raise or lower as the weight changes. This load setting is a simple process and for most users springs never have to be changed. A shock absorber is used to prevent any bounce and all Australian Palifts are supplied with a standard galvanised finish.
- Manual palletising and depalletising.
- Factory and warehouse, washdown and harsh environments
- Suitable for use with stillages, cages and other containers.