- ADX is a reduced voltage soft starter with torque control and maximum starting current limit. It is used for the progressive starting and stopping of asynchronous three-phase squirrel-cage motors.
- The integrated by-pass contactor ADX...B types only, drastically limits dissipation, as a result equipment for electric panel cooling ventilation can be eliminated and the enclosure size can be reduced as well.
- During starting: Torque control acceleration, current limit control and booster.
- During stopping: Torque control deceleration, dynamic braking and free-wheel.
- In emergency conditions: Starting without protections, direct-on-line starting using integrated by-pass contactor.
- Remote control: PC supervision by connection with RS232/RS485 converter, modem or GSM modem.
- Automatic call function (Autocall) in case of alarm conditions by sending a message to a cellular phone (SMS-Short Message Service) and/or to a mailbox.
- Property ASCII and Modbus®-RTU communication protocols.
- Liquid-crystal backlit 2-line 16-character display
- Multilanguage capability (Italian, English, French, Spanish)
- Basic, advanced and function programming menus
- Keypad stop and start
- Motor and mains parameter readings:
- line voltage values (L-L)
- phase current
- active and apparent power values per phase
- power factor per phase
-Time sequential events log
-Clock calendar with backup battery.
Digital inputs and programmable relay outputs. Analog input (0...10V, 0...20mA or 4...20mA) for ramp acceleration and/or deceleration, motor starting and stopping control thresholds, programmable relay enable and disable control thresholds. Analog output (0...10V, 0...20mA or 4...20mA) for current, torque, motor thermal status and power factor readings.
Input programming for second motor.
- Motor: Dual thermal protection class (one during starting phase and the other during running) or by PTC sensor, locked rotor, current asymmetry, minimum torque and starting time too long
- Auxiliary voltage: Voltage value too low
- Power voltage: Phase failure, phase sequence and frequency out of limits
- Control inputs and analog output: Static 24VDC short-circuit protection with automatic resetting.
- Starter: Overcurrent, high temperature, SCR and by-pass contactor malfunction.