Extra-slim parallel shaft helical gearmotors are the perfect solution when space is limited.
The many different sizes and designs ensure that the gearmotors can be used in a wide variety of applications even under the most unfavourable conditions. SEW-EURODRIVE parallel shaft helical gearmotors are typically used in conveyor and materials processing applications.
You can choose from foot-, flange- or shaft-mounted options. Reduced backlash parallel shaft helical gear units are also available on request for precise positioning tasks.
- High power density
- High permitted overhung loads
- Multi-stage gear unit for low output speeds
- Several sizes also available in low backlash design
- Torque: 87 to 18,000 Nm
- Power: 0.12 to 200 kW
- F37 ... F157 Reduced backlash option
- Foot or flange-mounted
- B5 or B14 flange-mounted
- Solid or hollow shaft
- Hollow shaft with keyed connection, shrink disk, splined hollow shaft or TorqLOC®