Our reliable BK geared motor sets new standards for reliability, efficiency and economy and includes unparalleled standard features including hollow shafts in the smallest sizes.
|Features and benefits|
|Power rating up to 45 kW
Torque rating 90 - 16,800 Nm
|10 gear sizes are designed for torques ranging from 170 to 16,800 Nm.
Hollow shafts available through the whole product range.
Available in the widest range of voltages.
Unparalleled mounting adaptations and a wide array of options.
CSA approved and CE marked.
Includes version with integrated frequency converter up to 7.5 kW (EtaSolution series K).
Superior protection from IP65 to IEC 529 assures you that the BK series is dust tight and hose proof, and can be used outdoors or in wet and dusty environments without the use of additional enclosures.
An inverter friendly design provides for easy integration now and a truly future proof solution.
Inch or metric dimensioned output shafts are standard providing for easy integration into all your applications.
Hollow output shafts are available in even the smallest sizes for easy cost effective application.
- Total flexibility in mounting options includes shaft, base, face, and flange solutions. The motor terminal box can be mounted in alternative positions rotated in 90° steps around the motor frame providing for unparalleled integration possibilities.
- All position flexibility. The BK unit may be mounted in any required position, i.e. horizontal, vertical, or suspended easily meeting any requirement.
- High level of parts interchangeability for all gearmotor components benefits the customer with increased options, reduced costs, faster deliveries, and a faster maintenance “learning curve”.
- Complying with North American and International standards, including NEMA, IEC, CSA, and CE, the BK series allows for worldwide acceptance, a true total solution for our global customers.
- Generously dimensioned ball or roller bearings, case hardened forged and ground gears, and internally and externally reinforced gearboxes ensure a long, low maintenance service life.
- A hardened wear sleeve and spray ring at the rotor seal allow for reduced sump capacity, reliable lubrication and many years of leak free performance.
- Quiet running is a trademark of all Danfoss Bauer geared motors making also the BK series a provider of comfortable and healthy work environments
- A minimum level of maintenance is a prime feature of the Danfoss Bauer Geared Motor program. Change of lubricant is normally required after 15000 running hrs with mineral oil or after 25000 running hrs or 2 - 3 years with synthetic oil.