High Performance High Rigidity Vertical Machining Center
TV-Series are designed to handle challenging machining requirements that demands for superb machine rigidity and performance. The TV-Series have been successfully utilized in wide range of applications from heavy roughing to precision mold & dies machining.
The unique T-base structural design is one of the many innovation developed by YCM and is patent protected throughout the world. Its over-hang free table movement is supported by highly rigid Meehanite casting to ensure best dynamic leveling accuracy, machining rigidity and durability. The patented T-base structural design also offers the smallest machine foot print and best chip disposal system in its class.
To attain exceptional machining accuracy, all critical contact areas of major components are precision ground for best assembly accuracy. All hardened and ground precision ballscrews are pre-tensioned and directly coupled to the servo motor to assure minimal backlash and optimal machining rigidity. The counter weight of Z-axis headstock is secured by guide bar to minimize machining vibration.
- The Most Eco-friendly and Floor-saving Machine Tool of Compact Splash Enclosure & Chips Disposal System
- The X-axis underneath the Y-axis makes this series of machine take virtually 20% ~ 30% of floor space less than other machine of the same travel capacity.
- Due to the patent awarded T-base design, dual motorized chip disposal screws are installed for easily removing cutting chips out of the machine.
Integration of Applicable Machining Function-A.F.C. (opt.)
When the spindle load overruns the setting value, the feed rate can be adjusted (reduced) automatically in order to reduce the spindle load, so as to extend the durability of machine and less tool replacement.
High Speed, High Precision Spindle Modules
Various High-Speed Spindle Options for Selection to Meet the Utmost Machining Requirements.
- Deploy precision angular contact ball bearings of high-speed feature to reach max. 8,000rpm as standard.
- Driven through power grip timin.g belts by Powerful AC servo spindle motor; optionally the high-low auto-shift gear transmission box can be adopted for high torque machining requirements - max. speed at 8,000rpm, and max. torque at 26.78kgf-m 193.70 lb-ft.
- Optional high-speed 10,000rpm spindle of precision ceramic ball bearings can be selected for high-speed finishing requirements.
- Available with various spindle modules of high-speed, highpower output to suit various machining requirements.
- Deploy precision angular contact ceramic ball bearings of extra rigidity both axial- and radial-wises for very heavy cutting requirements.
- Standard gearhead spindle of max. 6,000rpm high-speed for max. 18.5kW 25HP (30min.) power output and max. 48kgf-m 347.19 lb-ft torque. The precision ground gears are oil lubricated and temperature controlled for better accuracy and low noise.
- The TV2110B/TV2610B, of max. spindle power output at 22kW 30HP (10min.) and torque at 57kgf-m (412.29 lb-ft) performances the best metal removal capacity at 600㏄/min.
- The TV-Series can be installed with IDD oil-air lubrication spindle of max. 10,000rpm for max. 22kW 30HP power output and 36kgf-m 260.39 lb-ft torque of auto-coil-switch speed transmission.
- The quill type spindle housing is easily facilitated with cooling system to assure the best temperature control of the spindle head, and for the best machining results
Fast & Reliable ATC Unit
- The 20T umbrella type armless ATC of 40# spindle machines is compact, reliable and maintenance free design.
- The arm type ATC mechanism, either driven by roller gear cam is fast and reliable. Number of tool posts in magazine can be selected for 24T or 30T (40#) or 32T (50#) .
Humanized Operation Panel
- The swivel operation panel of appropriate height and clear modular switches is easily operated and of the highest safety compliance.
- Display clearly all signals, alarm messages for immediate notice and operation cares.
- Detachable MPG handwheel is installed for operation convenience.
The Best Force Flow T-Base Design
- Long travel X-axis lies on the top of the base, where the saddle moves along the full stroke; the cross Y-axis saddle supports the worktable.
- The T-base rigid structure makes the work with full stroke support of no over-hang problem to guarantee the most dynamic leveling accuracy
- Reliable APC unit is available in TV116A/B of its unique shuttle type mechanism, which enhances the machining uptime and creates more paid value for the equipment.
Visit our website to download a product brochure.