HIGH PERFORMANCE VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER
at an Affordable Price!
The XV series is built with state-of-the-art technology in mind and packed with features at price you can afford. With all the features loaded on the new XV series, it will help diversify your machining capabilities and keep your manufacturing costs down. It will be one of the most valuable investments you've ever made.
- Powerful & unique IDD spindle
- AC digital servo & spindle drives
- 10,000rpm max. spindle speed
- AICC with 40 blocks look ahead
- Servo motors with absolute encoder
- High speed rigid tapping
- Custom macro B
- Tool path graphics
- Helical interpolation & 1,280 meters of memory
- 8.4” TFT color display
- PCMCIA slot for flash memory & modem card
- Handheld remote manual pulse generator
- RS-232C interface
- High speed swing-arm ATC system
- Random access & bi-directional tool magazine
- THK linear guideways
- Servo motors directly coupled to ball screws
- Pre-tensioned ball screws
- Handheld coolant & air gun
- Spindle air seal
- Cutting air blast
- Lubrication system
- Heat exchanger for electrical cabinet
- High efficiency coolant equipment system
- Oil skimmer
- Rugged MEEHANITE® castings
UNIQUE ISOLATED DIRECT DRIVE SPINDLE DESIGN
1 Direct Coupling
The spindle motor is directly coupled to the spindle. This unique IDD spindle design successfully reduces noises, backlash, and vibration which are found normally from the spindles driven by belt or gears.
2 Powerful Spindle Motor
The spindle is driven by FANUC high torque Vector Drive AC spindle motor.
3 Symmetrical Headstock
The wall of the headstock is symmetrically designed, which allows the entire headstock to homogeneously absorb the thermal expansion and avoids thermal deformation.
4 Unclamping Cushion
Unclamping cushion protects the spindle bearings from the tool unclamping force, which extends the spindle life.
5 Higher Precision Spindle Encoding Feedback
CNC control receives the feedback of spindle speed which can ensure the best performance of rigid tapping.
6 Larger Spindle Diameter
To enhance spindle cutting rigidity, this machine offers large spindle diameter of 70mm and up to 12mm thickness of spindle wall.
7 Spindle Air Curtain
Newly developed technology with positive air flow prevents the spindle bearings from being contaminated by coolant mist and fine chips during high speed cutting.
8 Spindle Air Blast
Every time the machine changes its tool, the standard accessory of spindle air blast will automatically clean the spindle taper.
- The XV series is built to handle the tight-tolerance work on a 24/7 basis. This is accomplished by using high quality components and no shortcuts are taken through our manufacturing process.
- Every XV machine passes the tests of ball-bar and laser calibration to ensure the highest standard in the industry.
- The body structure of the XV series offers the best precision and rigidity.
- FEM analysis is adopted to simulate the structural deformation of the body under various conditions. This analysis ensures the suitable mass arrangement and rib construction of the machine for constant stability under the intensive load of heavy-duty cutting.
- The XV series offers high speed, great accuracy, strong rigidity and added value of multi-application.
- The XV series is designed to meet today's the highest machining requirements.
- The XV series is perfect for automotive, job shops, aerospace, electronics, medical and mold making industries.
Visit our website to download a product brochure.