HIGH PERFORMANCE TRAVELING COLUMN VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER
All new TCV series, traveling column vertical machining center, is specially engineered for extended long parts with ultra high feedrate and efﬁciency to achieve all your job requirements.
Thanks to the traveling column and ﬁxed table design, the TCV series provides a wide machining area with minimum tool interference which is extremely suitable for large and long workpieces machining.
INSTALLATION OF DIVIDING WALL IN THE WORK AREA
- New TCV2000A , offering large work area is ideal for large and long workpieces machining.
- With the installation of dividing wall in the work area, both long and complex parts can be manufactured in the same machine.
- This machine is very suitable for aerospace, automotive and job shop applications.
- Extra large table can be divided into two working areas for easy setup and machining ﬂexibility.
- All 3 axes are equipped with high rigidity roller type guideways, extra large diameter precision ball screws, and direct coupled axial motors to achieve ultra high speed and rigidity.
- Circulated sleeve cooling system is installed on X-axis ball screw to ensure stable temperature and retain optimal accuracy during long period of operation.
INTEGRAL SPINDLE MOTOR
- Exclusively, YCM made 12,000rpm 30HP integral spindle motor which is ﬁnely tuned to offer extremely low vibration. It is optimized to produce excellent surface ﬁnish and designed to extend both spindle and tooling life under heavy milling conditions.
- BBT40 with simultaneous taper and ﬂange contact design promotes higher machining accuracy.
ULTRA HIGH SPEED (40m/min)
Powerful axial servo motors directly coupled to ball screws are incorporated into TCV2000A to achieve astonishing 40m/min. rapid feedrate and up to 0.8g of acceleration. Deﬁnitely, TCV2000A improves your production efﬁciency
- Lower center of gravity and saddle mounted servo driven tool magazine design allows ultra smooth movement and fast tool change time.
- Standard 30T and optional 40T tool magazine satisfy all application requirements.
- Extra guideway blocks support ATC magazine to ensure smooth and stable movement.
EFFICIENT CHIP DISPOSAL SYSTEM
- All 3 axes are cleverly designed to minimizes problems associated with chip accumulations.
- Optional chip coolant ﬂush system rapidly transports chips into dual screw type chip augers.
- Screw type chip augers on both side of X-axis table that dump coolant into a large 600 liter tank.
- Optional wide, lift-up chip conveyor can be mounted on the top of the coolant tank provides the machine with even greater chip disposal efficiency.
Visit our website to download a product brochure.