High Precision Die & Mold Vertical Machining Center
The brand new NDV series is especially developed for ultra precise and high efﬁcient die & mold machining center.
NDV 66A - 85A - 102A
- Strong mechanical structures made by MEEHANITE® casting provide the best rigidity and stability. Three axes are equipped with oversized roller type linear guideways, high precision extra-large ballscrews, direct-driven by servo motors, to minimize the vibration during machining.
- The NDV series provides superb cutting accuracy through optimal structural design with high dampening effect. The exclusive high performance machining mode enables the fastest machining efﬁciency and optimal accuracy. Deﬁ nitely, the NDV is the best choice for die & mold industries
Advanced Structure Engineering
- Advanced design with reinforced body structure through FEM analysis, the NDV series offers superb cutting rigidity and low vibration to meet die & mold machining demand.
- By combining the exceptional high performance hardware and our exclusive sophisticated software, YCM has lifted up the level of precision and craftsmanship for various die & mold applications.
M300 HIGH PERFORMANCE MACHINING MODE
- High performance mode with 5 settings that allows user to select for the best machining results.
Unique IDD Spindle
- The unique IDD design offers low vibration and optimal heat isolation that results in excellent surface ﬁ nish while maximizing both spindle and tool life under hard milling conditions.
- The oversized angular ceramic contact bearings generate very little heat. With the efﬁcient oil-air lubrication, it provides excellent radial and axial rigidity for strict roughing, drilling, and tapping operations.
- Special spindle collet system protects bearings from distortion and prolongs bearings lives.
- Micro-oil lubrication system minimizes thermal variation and keeps high speed running.
- The double-faced dynamic balance provides the best cutting quality.
- BBT design for tool taper fitting ensures perfect spindle rigidity.
- Rear-bearings floating design offers low thermal variation at high speed
Visit our website to download a product brochure.