Partner/Spouse (Family) Visa

By Austart Migration Pty Ltd

If you are in a relationship with an Australian citizen or and Australian permanent resident then they may be able to sponsor you to migrate to Australia.


There are 3 main visa options:

  • Prospective Marriage visa for people intending to get married
  • Spouse visa for partners who are married or in a de facto (common-law) relationship
  • Interdependent visa for interdependent partners (including those in a same-sex relationship)


For more information please call 02 9481 8803 or go to our website at