Fluke Australia - The new Fluke 902 True RMS HVAC Clamp Meter provides the accuracy, reliability and ruggedness that defines Fluke test tools.
Fluke 902 True-rms HVAC Clamp Meter is designed for HVAC technicians for the systems they service and install daily.
With True RMS technology and a CAT III 600V rating, HVAC technicians can troubleshoot and maintain HVAC equipment safely and with confidence in the results.
- Use the Fluke 902 to get more done: Capture flue gas temperatures
- Conduct flame rod testing
- Measure start and run motor capacitors
- Measure supply side current and voltage as well as load side current and voltage
- Measure current and voltage phase balance on 3 phase systems
- Troubleshoot compressor electrical motor faults
- Measure performance of variable frequency drives
Features of Fluke 902 True-rms HVAC Clamp Meter:
- Designed for HVAC applications with capacitance, DC Current (µA), and temperature measurements
- Small body and jaws fit perfectly in your hand and into tight places
- Handy 'Display Hold' button keeps measurements on the display
- Meter controls are positioned so current measurements can be done with one hand (index finger on clamp opening lever and thumb on rotary switch)
- Large, backlit display is easy-to-see in less than ideal conditions
- Auto shut-off maximizes battery life so the meter works when you need it
- Three year warranty