Applications for this product
- Finishing open and closed pipe constructions from grinding down welds to polishing up to a mirror finish.
- Front contact roller can be used for linear applications or to apply more pressure to take off a weld.
- Small to large diameter pipes up to and over 300mm
- Great for the following industries; Exhaust fabrication, balustrading, hand rails, 4WD fabrication and general fabrication where uniform finishing on pipe constructions is required.
Features of this product
- Extremely powerful and durable 1750W motor, made entirely in Germany.
- Planetary gearbox provides huge torque throughout the speed range (820 to 3,000 rpm) with tachogenerator for constant speed, even under load.
- Homogeneous, uniform grinding and polishing results on all pipe diameters, regardless of whether they are small or large.
- New damping concept with gas pressure dampers allows the grinding and polishing belts to be "wrapped" around the pipes perfectly.
- New drive roller with replaceable rubber sleeve guarantees the belts will not slip.
- Contact roller made of soft PUR material. This ensures particularly soft contact and permanent elasticity.
- The soft contact roller also allows flat surfaces to be ground longitudinally, for example to remove spot welds and eliminate deep scratches, etc.
- Quick, simple belt changing.
- Ideal belt guide using side inox fittings. No more adjustments required.
- Balanced and adjustable handles mean that they can be set to suit the job in hand.
- Can be set up for right-handed and left-handed use or for side and overhead working.
- The belt unit is made of cast aluminium and is strong and resistant.
- Uses 40 x 780mm belts which we keep in stock.
Why choose this product?
The Pipe Max 802 HT which its revised High Torque gearbox is a real work horse. Being made in Germany you can trust the quality and durability of the class-leading 1750W motor. The machine is extremely versatile by allowing finishing of both open and closed pipe constructions and flat surfaces by using the contact wheel at the front of the machine.
Online Store Link
|PLUG TYPE||CABLE TYPE||MAINS CONNECTION (V ~ HZ)||POWER INPUT
(W X L MM)
|PKG. UNIT||ARTICLE NUMBER|
|AU||QUICK-LOCK||220 – 240 ~ 50-60||1,750||40 x 780||1,000 – 3,800||4,800||1||38701|