Furnace Engineering manufactures a range of Ovens with strict aerospace guidelines for the heat processing of aircraft components. The oven range that can be customised your needs includes preheating, post-heating, curing, drying and heat treatment ovens.
- Unique control systems ensure that the equipment complies with strict guidelines.
- The protection controls and recording systems are calibrated to the required standards to enable rapid certification of the plant operations
- Ovens are constructed with doors to provide easy access for tooling. Additional doors can be provided for the connection of vacuum and resin injection lines. Doors are fitted with seals to maintain temperature uniformity.
- Specially designed louvre for directing recirculated air through the work chamber to evenly direct heated air over the product.
- Hot boxes provide for heating of the recirculated air ensuring that the product is only exposed to a uniform temperature environment