Bestech Australia has introduced new, cost-effective dual-column universal material testing machines. The test machines offer five different models, specifically designed for different force ranges for material tests all the way up to 100kN.
The new testing machines comes with an advanced electrical design and preloaded ball screw for improving reading accuracy. The load cells are easily interchangeable to suit different load applications and the use of pancake load cells improves accuracy down to 0.5% of reading. The high-stiffness frame also prevents frame deflection and reduces side-loading of test samples. With these newly-added features, the LD series testing machines are designed for ease of use, long-life and reliable operation and offer cost-effective, time-saving automated testing.
- Load testing: 5kN, 10kN, 30kN, 50kN, and 100kN
- Load measuring system: EN ISO 7500: 2015 Class 0.5 ASTM E4
- Interchangeable load cells for flexible applications
- Load cells accuracy: 0.5%
- Extra large working area up to 452mm wide and 1669mm height
- CANBUS interface
- Advance NEXYGEN Plus analysis software