The ManufacturingWindow® is the master engineering and production management tool within Infor VISUAL Enterprise. The full-color, graphical interface allows you to create an engineering plan or Bill of Material (BOM) quickly and easily, then use the design to automatically create a quote and/or work order. The display and reporting features of the Manufacturing Window provide a comprehensive view of the materials and operations involved in the engineering process.
The Manufacturing Window integrates seamlessly with the material planning, purchasing, and scheduling tools within Infor VISUAL Enterprise to provide the ultimate control over inventory, costs, and resources. Comprehensive tracking tools offer complete as-planned and as-built data from the highest level of summarization to the lowest level of detail for each individual transaction for accuracy in your cost roll-ups.
- Create, view, and modify engineering plans using a graphical display with point-and-click technology.
- Choose your view for the Bill of Material and routings, either graphical or text, single or multi-level, hierarchical, or splitwindow. Or you can define up to six
custom views with color-coding and size options.
- Display a costed Bill of Material with estimated, actual, variance, and projected costs.
- Perform “what-if” scheduling, availability checks, and material netting with the option to generate purchase orders.
- Display a history by revision level for the Bill of Material.
- Automatically create quotes and work orders.
- Drill down to view labor and inventory transactions without leaving the Manufacturing Window.