ADLINK's NEON-2000 Series of the NVIDIA® Jetson™ based industrial AI cameras, integrate the Jetson™ Xavier NX or Jetson™ TX2, image sensor, optimized OS, and Rich I/O for vision applications in a compact chassis with verified thermal performance, saving users' Total Cost Ownership on integration and trouble shooting, as well as minizing footprint and cableing required for installation.
Supporting four types image sensors, integration of DI/O, 1x communication port and 1x LAN port in a compact chassis, the NEON-2000 Series is ideal for the AI vision applications at the edge.
For harsh environments requiring ingress protection, the NEON-2000-JT2-X Series supports IP67 , enabling AI vision capabilities in critical applications.
- Key Features
Integration of Jetson TX2, image sensor and vision software suites, ready to deploy
- All-in-one design minimizes cabling, footprint and maintenance
- FPGA base DI/O for accurate real-time triggering
- USB Type-C port for video, power and USB simplifies connectivity
- 1x microSD slot for external storage (not supported by NEON-2000-JT2-X)
- Choice of four different image sensors
- DI/O, 1x LAN and 1x COM, Supports C-mount lens