SEI Carbide Australia - Toolholders with HSK taper per DIN STD 69893 are used on modern CNC milling machines of the latest generation.
For coolant through tools HSK toolholders can be equipped with a coolant tube (KSR) that ducts the coolant directly to the cutting tool, hereby avoiding coolant to enter and soil the HSK taper area.
REGO-FIX® Q+ HSK-A toolholders are balanced by design to G 6.3 @ 15,000 min-1, HSK-A 32 toolholders are balanced to G 2.5 @ 18’000 min-1, HSK-E toolholders are balanced to G 2.5 @ 25’000 min-1.
Type H colletholders are ready to accept Hi-Q balancing rings. The balancing rings allow precision balancing to 42’000 min-1.
For highest precision and best results the whole system counts. For that reason all REGO-FIX® components (collets, clamping nuts and tool- holders) are carefully matched to fit together. This guarantees lowest T.I.R. and maximum balancing. For best manufacturing results and longest tool life, please use REGO-FIX® toolholders together with
REGO-FIX® collets and clamping nuts only.
For highest clamping force, as required for tapping with GB collets or ET1 collets we recommend REGO-FIX® friction bearing nuts. REGO-FIX® end mill holders and universal shell mill/face mill holders are manufactured to the same exacting standards as all other REGO-FIX® products.
For all HSK-A toolholders following coolant tubes (KSR) can be used:
FEATURES AND BENEFITS of HSK Toolholders:
Quality of HSK Toolholders:
- Made to ISO 9001; DIN STD 69893
- Product consistency and worldwide acceptance
Material of HSK Toolholders:
- High tensile strength case-hardened steel
- Reduced wear and increased life
High Precision of HSK Toolholders:
- Hollow taper accuracy to AT3 tolerances
- Better spindle-to-holder fit and accuracy
Q+ Balancing of HSK Toolholders:
- Form A: G 6.3 @ 15’000 min -1 , HSK-A 32: G 2.5 @ 18’000 min -1, Form E: G 2.5 @ 25’000 min -1
- Ideal for all applications including high-speed
Hi-Q Balancing System of HSK Toolholders:
- Ready to accept Hi-Q balancing rings.
- System balanceable to 42’000min-1
Thread of HSK Toolholders:
- For back-up screw
Marking of HSK Toolholders:
- Type and size markings easy to read
- Reduced tool selection errors
Product Traceability of HSK Toolholders:
- Lot number marked on toolholders
- Quality control and accountability
Matched Tooling System of HSK Toolholders for Best Fit:
- ER collet, toolholders, clamping nut and spanner all from REGO-FIX®
- Whole system stands for highest precision and longest tool life
Finish of HSK Toolholders:
- Special thread design
- Easier threading
Surface Finish of HSK Toolholders:
- max. Ra 0.25
- High clamping force
Runout of HSK Toolholders:
- O.D. to I.D. max. 0.003 mm
- Better machining results