The EF/SHL range of heavy duty single phase electric hoists are light and compact units with aluminium die-cast bodies that are available in 500kg and 1 tonne capacities.
Standard features includes:
• Exclusive pull-rotor type motor braking system provides high braking capability for the most sure way to stop the load at
the desired position.
• Totally enclosed exclusive pull rotor type motor permits ideal operation of hoists.
• KITO’s friction clutch, which prevents from overloading, allows the motor to run free at the highest and lowest hook
• Aluminium die-cast hoist body provides lighter weight, compactness, high mobility and rapid heat dissipation.
• Totally enclosed weather-resistant construction makes it ideal for use in humid atmospheres.
• Case hardened chain.
• Highly insulated push button station.
• Drop-forged heat treated hook does not fracture but opens slowly when excessively overloaded.
• Emergency stop device available on request.
Australian Standard: Complies to AS1418.2