Standard features include:
• Bearings built in side rollers provide smooth running through the minimum radius curve and excellent traversing
performance and assist with derailment prevention.
• Simple gear box construction.
• Improved balance due to a lighter weight geared motor.
• Semi tapered flange wheels - allows use on most monorail beams.
• Speed variations; single low speed, single standard speed, and dual speed - high and low.
• Motor has a pull rotor brake for accurate and safe stopping.
• 10 metre power supply cable as standard.
10 m/min traverse speed available on request.
Australian Standard: AS1418.2