Turntables and Rotating tables are a versatile, cheap and effective materials handling aid that can be used in many different situations.
Turntables are a simple path to safer manual handling and eliminate the need for stretching when loading or unloading product. Ideal for areas where more complex lifting equipment can’t be used turntables are inexpensive and durable.
Goods are simply placed on the turntable and then manually rotated to avoid stretching across the load.
The Paldisc is unique to Safetech and provides rotation of up to 2 tonne and an ultra low turntable height of only 22mm – ideal for use with hand pallet trucks.
Paldisc is ideal for loading with hand pallet trucks. It’s low height of only 22mm is the lowest of any turntable on the market yet it is rated to two tonnes and makes rotation of loads easy and safe.
- Standard Paldisc includes a ramp that permits access with a hand pallet truck.
- Square edge paldisc does not have the ramp and can be used to place on top of lift tables and stands to give a solid rotational top.
- Paldisc on a stand provides an elevated rotation platform
- Paldisc can be fitted with a motor to provide powered rotation.
The Palring is an affordable, easy to use turntable – ideal for use alongside conveyor, feeding hoppers, extruders, process and production equipment.
Other applications include, manual palletising / depalletising and loading / unloading stillages, bins etc.
- Palring is tough and won't bind or tighten under load.
- It has internal carry handles for easy relocation.
- Easy to rotate - won't bind under load
- Available in 1100 and 900 mm diameter
- 2,000 kg capacity
TURNTABLES ON STANDS
Where a work station requires a handling aid but space is limited a turntable on a stand can be the answer. Safetech can supply turntables with a range of stands at different heights.
The Palring turntable rotates pallets with ease and when placed on a stand it allows workers to rotate goods to prevent stretching. The stand helps to limit bending and the combined result is faster work and less injury risk.
It is ideal for situations where access may be difficult and the use of lift tables or Palift is limited.
The turntable on a stand provides both product rotation and elevation, which alleviates the manual effort and stress associated with handling these products.
- The stand incorporates a rotation lock that is self-locking in the rest position with an easy release foot pedal.
- Can be purchased with a ring top or a solid chequer plate deck.
- 2000kgs capacity turntable
- 250 - 500 mm high stand (other sizes available)
- 900 or 1100 diameter turntable.