Many self storage centres use Goods Hoists to provide customer access to a mezzanine floor. This provide safe, effective access to customers and their goods for storage in upper levels
Safetech goods hoists / freight hoists use a column mounted to the freight hoist skeleton to attach and elevate the lifting platform.
The Safetech Low Profile Goods Hoist eliminates the need to pit mount the hoist. This Goods Hoist has been designed so that it can achieve a low height of only 45 mm which allows easy loading of the booth for most customers with hand pallet trucks, trolleys and hand trucks
- Minimum platform sizes 1200 mm x 1200 mm
- Maximum platform size 4000 mm x 3000mm
- Travel of 6 M is available
- External or internal positioning
- Can be installed as either freestanding or fitted into an existing shaft
- Comply with Australian Design Standards
- Optional floor surfaces
- Available with multiple door configurations
- Unique Safetech control board provides maintenance and diagnostic feedback
- Ideal for smaller footprint
- No pit required for standard low profile column goods hoist
- Design allows external or internal installation
- Low cost alternative to traditional lift
GOODS HOIST APPLICATIONS
- Distribution centres
- Car Dealerships
- Self Storage
- Mezzanine floors
SELECTING A GOODS HOIST
When selecting the right goods hoist for your application consider the following:
- Required travel for the platform
- Capacity of load.
- Internal or External location
- Size of the platform
- How will it be loaded and unloaded?
- How many doors are required?
- Door orientation
- Size of pit. A deep pit means that a scissor may be able to be used
- Access. Particularly important for installation.