Safetech's large Scissor Lift Tables are ideal for use as freight hoists / goods hoists where bigger platform size is required or where more than 4,000 kgs is being transferred.
Commonly these tables are used in floor to mezzanine and floor to floor applications where single or multiple pallet loads or equipment are being transferred. Also used as dock lifts.
We offer a wide range of options to ensure that their scissor table exactly suits your needs.
When selecting the right goods hoist for your application consider the following:
- Variable platform sizes.
- Different platforms including chequerplate, special paints and stainless steel skins
- External and remote power packs.
- Fork sockets.
- Different platforms including chequerplate, special paints and stainless steel skins.
- Safety skirts.
- Air motors.
- Tandem tables.
- Lifting lugs.
- Personnel Lift Modifications.
SELECTING A GOODS HOIST
- Required travel for the platform
- Capacity of load.
- Inside or Outside positioning
- Size of the platform
- How will it be loaded and unloaded?
- How many doors are required?
- Door orientation
- Size of pit. A deep pit means that a scissor may be able to be used
- Access. Particularly important for installation.