Single Phase Hoist
Ideal for lifting small loads that are too heavy to be handled manually, the EDII range of single phase hoists feature heavy duty motors with automatic load brake and overload clutch for improved safety.
Three Phase Hoists
- Available in single and dual speed models
- Capacities ranging from 250kg to 20 tonnes
- 60%hoist motor duty rating
- Heavy duty fan cooled motors
- Automatic load brake
- Overload clutch
- Optional lift heights
- Dust and water jet proof body with IP55 rating
- 24V pendant with IP65 rating
- Trolleys available in motorised, push and geared models
- High resistance to wear and corrosion
- Reduced headroom
- Long life and quiet operation
- Easy maintenance access
ER electric hoists are manufactured to a lightweight, compact design in capacities ranging from 250 kg to 20 tonnes. Featuring a single die-cast aluminium body and world class reduced headroom, the ER range provides improved operational efficiency, easier maintenance and unparalleled safety standards.
Wire Rope Electric Hoist
Suitable for a wide range of applications existing in warehouses, storage areas, factories and building sites. The compact rope hoists are strongly constructed, light in weight and have many features which include; 240v single phase operation, 5 metre power lead complete with standard 3-pin plug, fail safe electro-magnetic disc brake, top and bottom safety hooks & raise position limit switch. A swivel arm with mounting clamps is optionally available.