Standard Hoist - GIS-CH Electric Chain Hoist - Simple, Reliable, Safe
- Capacity - 40kg to 5000 kg. Normal, fast and super-fast models.
- Various speeds, lift heights to 120 metres.
- Robust construction - cast aluminium housing, maximum strength. Cast cooling gills for extreme working conditions.
- Ease of maintenance for your Lifting Equipment.
- Advanced technology - Swiss quality.
WORLD'S FIRST IN SAFETY
- Double slip clutch (best overload protection ever). Five times safer than required by European testing authority.
- Maximum safety with brake positioned after the slip clutch.
- End of chain fixed to hoist body.
- Standard geared limit switch: chain length up to 120 m.
- Made for industrial use - body and covers completely built in aluminium.
- Chain jamming eliminated by patented chain guide.
WORLD'S FIRST IN SERVICE AND HANDLING
- Easy adjustment of the slipping clutch.
- No special tools or electronic devices required.
- Disc brake system maintenance-free
- Chain guide removable without disassembly. Guide highly wear resistant.
- Easy conversion from 1 to 2 fall (double load capacity)
- Ergonomic 2 and 4 button control pendant with support wire
- Helical gears mean silent working
- Standard low voltage control (42V)
- Hoisting chain zinc plated and surface hardened