MaxBox packaged laser marking systems
The Electrox MaxBox is a complete bench mounted laser marking system designed for a wide variety of materials and manufacturing environments.
The laser technologies used in MaxBox ensure a very small footprint, unprecedented beam quality and exceptional levels of reliability.
MaxBox offers unprecedented ruggedness, reliability and low cost of ownership.
MaxBox is available with either EF Technology or Yb:Fibre to provide a choice of compact, integrated marking solutions.
EF Technology sources come with a 4 year warranty and the Yb:Fibre variant sources have 2 year warranties.
- Laser Type: EF Technology or Yb:Fibre
- Wavelength: 1064 or 1.060 - 1080 nm
- Pulse Frequency: 0.1 to 100kHz or 20 to 80 kHz
- Operating Modes: CW and Q-Switched or Pulsed
- Footprint 700×809 mm
- Maximum Marking Areas : 140 or 220 mm diameter
- Welded Steel Construction
- Lift Up Door
- Laser Safe Viewing Window
- Programmable Z axis for focusing
- Fume Extraction Port
- Optional base unit for a free standing solution
- User-friendly graphical interface
- Fully compatible with all current versions of Windows
- Fast file transfer to the laser
- Multiple file import formats
- Bar codes
- Two dimensional codes including Data Matrix
- Automatic serialisation
- File input programming (Mail Merge)
- Date coding
- Fill editor
- Motion control (4 Axis)
- Multiple I/O interface
Visit our website to download a product brochure.